Monday, September 19, 2011

Color Challenge - Challenge #3

HI everyone. This is my first challenge and I thought since I have always been a huge fan of COLOR, I would host a color challenge on a monthly basis! . The more colors the better in my opinion.
I really don't want the warmer months to end, although I do love the autumn color palette too. So in honor of spring and summer colors, here are my color choices for September. Easy, fun colors. Enjoy!

Orange, Pink, Green, Yellow and Blue

And here is my example. See.....now don't you fell all warm inside. When you are done with this challenge, you can think about Fall, OK?



Let's see what the other ladies come up with.

Joy
I couldn't get all 5 colours on one card so I made four.


Barb
Of course I couldn't use these colours without it being a beach theme.
Here it is:

Janet



Don't forget to use Mr. Linky below to show us your project, you could be featured on
the Use Your Stuff blog.

13 comments:

bonkdawn said...

Hi gals! These colors are right up my alley and perfect for a picture of my DD in her Halloween costume last year!

Barbara said...

gorgeous layout bonkdawn! I love the colours on it. Thanks for playing along. I can't wait to see more from you.

Lynne said...

Hi Bonkdawn. Thank you for posting. I love what you did with those colors. Your DD is adorable.

Michal said...

Sorry for the double post! The first one didn't link properly!

Nice layout Bonkdawn! Very Cute DD!

Unknown said...

bonkdawn what a fab. layout! The photo of your DH is awesome and that big flower is perfect.
I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Unknown said...

Michal your layout is perfect for those pictures! Beautiful.

Lynne said...

Michal? Where did the LO go? I would love to see, but the link tells me the page doesn't exist?
I will wait. I am sure it is fabulous.

Michal said...

There I linked It again. Hope it works!
Link #2 is the bad one.

Barbara said...

great job Michal. I'm so glad you're playing along.

Leigh-Ann said...

Having trouble posting a comment for some reason, so if all of a sudden you see 5 comments by me you will know why. This week was a real challenge for me. Having two boys, I do not use some of those colours very often. It was fun to go out of my comfort zone and the end product turned out nothing like the idea I started with - go figure. Looking forward to seeing what next weeks challenge is.

Unknown said...

Hi Leigh-Ann what a cool way to use the your Silhouette. It turned out really well, I like it a lot. I am going to have to give that a try !!

Leigh-Ann said...

Joy - does that mean you got your machine? I love mine as you can probably tell. The pens are really cool, but so far I have been limited to the colours they produce. I have not had much success using other types of pens - but I have DH working on a solution but he hasn't had time to help me lately.

Barbara said...

Leigh-Ann, I love what you did for this. I love how the pens look. I just got my silhouette and now it looks like I need to get my hands on some of those pens.