Monday, January 30, 2012

Challenge #19 Line it Up and Stretch it Out

Good Monday morning everyone. How are your creative projects going? Are you like me and enjoy these winter months - staying cozy inside and getting lots done? I'm always more motivated at this time of the year.

Our challenge this week is to line it up and stretch it out.
I'm a very linear scrapbooker so this challenge keeps me in my comfortzone. Line it up ... your photos, embellishments,page elements, whatever you wish. Just line them up ... and thenstretch it out - across your page - across two pages. If cards are your thing, then keep it long and lean.
Let's see you s-t-r-e-t-c-h!

I did a layout for this challenge:


Joy
Okay Barb I'm all lined up and stretched out.



Bronwyn :

Here is mine! I love 2-page LOs so this was right in my comfort zone, too!
I used all 4x6 photos and S_T_R_E_T_C_H_E_D them in 2 long rows. To emphasize the length, I added some long lines of ric-rac and down the edges of the vertical row of photos I used up a hundred itty-bitty word stickers as a little frame.





Lynne

I like to do horizontal 8.5 x 11 layouts so I stretched the photos clear across the entire LO.
I even stitched together some photos to make it panoramic.

No comments: