Sunday, June 10, 2012

#38 4 or More

Hi there everyone!   Bronwyn here. I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  I am in charge of creating this week's challenge and here it is:

Make a 1-paged layout with 4 or more photos on it. 

 That't lots of pictures for a small layout space. Can you do it??


I managed to squeeze in SIX photos using a sketch from  Sketch Support.



Lynne
Hi everyone.  I used just 4 photos, but I did an 8.5 x 11 layout with them.  They are standard size wallet photos and they fit perfectly on the small layout size.  I used a sketch from Page Maps.


Joy

I went digi this week!
I love the digital products by sahlin studio which I used for this layout.
 I layered up some washi tape, papers and a few embellishments.
The little walking icon & starburst circle are shapes found in photoshop elements.


Barb
multi-photo layouts are my thing - whether it's a single or a double. I love doing them.


  


1 comment:

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Thanks so much for the great challenge and the inspiration on your blog!! This is my first entry of scrapbook pages. I have always done cards. Have a wonderful day!! Gloria Shirr

Visit my blog. I would love more followers.
http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com