Monday, October 7, 2013

#104 - Bring Out Your Inner Foodie

Hello everyone. Welcome to another challenge week on the Use Your Stuff Blog.
This week we're celebrating the Foodies within us. The challenge is to do a project about food. It can be a recipie album or card,  a layout that is food related, or just a card that has something to do with food. Anything food related will do.

For my layout, I focused on my son who loves to make potato-leek soup.



Milena
I've got a young person in my house who loves to bake. I can't decide if that's a good thing or a bad thing!! She made some delectable cake pops with a friend not too long ago. Here's my page:



Lynne

My favorite food is seafood. I love clams, in any shape or form in particular.  Raw, cooked, on the half shell, steamed, chopped, I don't care.  YUM!


Julie
I was dreading this particular birthday but it turned out to be a really special one.


We're looking forward to seeing your food-related project. Don't forget to come back here and share what you've created.

No comments: