Monday, August 18, 2014

Challenge #149 - Home

Hello all, Michelle here. This week is my turn and the theme is Home. You can use it in a different form but the least have a HOME element in it. What I did here was misting on a stencil, added washi tapes and stamped the sentiment and a home image. Do share with us with what you have for this theme and have fun!

Renee

I have a really bad habit of collecting Subway Art cut files from the Silhouette store.  This is one I got months ago, but never found a use for. Likewise, I have had the cut file for the frames themselves for many months and never used those as well. This challenge has a  been great way for me to make use of older cut files and display a great photograph of our puppy.

Amanda

This challenge came at perfect timing for me - I am scrapping 2010 and that year we sold our first home in order to move to the city we live in now.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Electra said...

Beautiful samples this week, all of them!