Monday, September 15, 2014

Challenge #153-Back to School

Hello All!  Renee here with your challenge this week.  For the last month or so, I have seen tons of back to school pictures on my Facebook stream.  I loved looking at all the great pictures! Now that the kiddo's are all settled and "back to school," let's celebrate this time of year with back to school projects.  For our challenge this week, let's make a project that is inspired by heading back to school.  You can make a layout with your back to school pictures as I did, or make a card or other project that puts you in the mind of reading, writing and arithmetic.

So, lets see what you guys can come up with.  Here is my layout celebrating the last "first day of school" for my high school and college seniors.


Here's my creation, for a little boy who's graduating from kindergarten in November. Well, there you have some numbers & pencils pattern paper and doodle washi tape, representing school elements

Amanda

This is the closest I have to anything school related right now that I am working on! In 2010 I had my first experience as a Clinical Instructor for a physiotherapy student. It was definitely different to be on that side of the equation! This is a layout of my student and I on her last day of placement - after that she was heading back to classes.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.