Sunday, February 8, 2015

Challenge #172 - Love theme


Hi, Majo here! 

I'm excited to be hosting my 1st challenge for this wonderful team!

Let's start off with a little love in February :) 

It does not have to be the romantic love necessarily, could be the love for your pet, some special food, love for crafting! Your imagination is the limit.

I  have a lot of love for my best buddies, Emma and Cookie, so I created this burlap canvas to hang in my studio :)


 Come play along and share at the inlinkz below. Have fun!



Michelle Looi
 I used a 'loud' print MME paper stack with Love theme for this creation. I presume this could fit for a bestie? :D

Amanda
 I made this cute little card for my son to give to one of his friends for Valentine's Day.



"To Know You is to Love You"


Lori
 I made this card for my husband for Valentine's Day.


A little box card full of love - perfect for many occasions! Valentines Day or an Anniversary. 




I created this double easel card in my Stampin Up card class!





4 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Gorgeous inspiration, especially the kitties!

Shirl said...

Wonderful examples of this weeks challenge ladies! I love each and every one of them! Hugs Shirl

Diane said...

Fabulous projects by the DT...each one so fun and unique!

vicky's scrapping passion said...

ups I missed the challenge by 1/2 h here in Texas is still 11:30pm:
http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2015/02/its-boy-minialbum.html

I'm new to this blog and don't know the rules yet...
well next time