Monday, January 18, 2016

Challenge #207 - 3 or more patterned papers

Hi it's my turn to host and I am challenging you to do my go-to stuff-user-upper  - using 3 or more patterned papers on a project.  Whether you use up some scraps or cut down bigger sheets and use both sides to get your 3 patterns I just want to see you mix it up!

I think sticking in the same colour families keep it from looking too busy.

The other girls did it like this:


Here is my take on this weeks challenge.  It might not look like it but I did only use 3 different sheets of patterned paper.  I love any range that has double sided papers for just this reason.  So much versatility!


Amanda

I used three different patterned papers, in combination with some solid cardstock, to create this page!



I chose some papers from the Be Loved collection by My Mind's Eye for my layout.  I love getting paper kits that already have matching papers :)




What will you do?  Join in on the linky here:

5 comments:

Barbara Greenberg said...

I love using lots of patterns so this is a great challenge for me.. I used my stuff and used the last one collection I've had for awhile.

Anonymous said...

Isn't it great to use up that last little bit of a collection Barb! I have so much paper I love challenges like this! Its so much fun matching papers and putting them together on a card or layout! I agree, a very fun and awesome challenge this week!
-Tammy

Teresa Arsenault said...

Beautiful projects by the team. Thanks for this challenge.

Janeen said...

thanks for a fun challenge. i love using my scraps. close to the wire getting it finished and linked but I'm glad i made it.

Lynn Holland said...

hope it's alright to join in even though I've worked in fabric rather than paper
Lynn no. 27