Monday, January 29, 2018

Challenge #297 - Button Up

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday to you! We hope you had a good weekend and are ready for the new week!

Are you ready for a new challenge? We have a fun one lined up for you this week, using a long forgotten item from our stash - buttons! That's right - this week our challenge is - Button Up - use at least 2 buttons on your project. They can be real or paper, just show us at least 2 buttons.

For my project, I have created a card using a couple of wooden buttons that have been in my stash for quite a while!



Here's a look at what the rest of the design team has created using buttons:




I have been working on an album for my daughter's 9th birthday when we surprised her with a trip to the American Girl store in Atlanta. She had such a great time and I have been really enjoying putting the album together finally (she is now 16!).
You can see more of the completed layout on my blog.


Amanda

I used some buttons I recently received in the mail from a scrappy friend to compliment this layout from our trip to Nova Scotia in 2011.


Thanks so much for stopping by today! We hope to see you playing along with our button challenge this week!



No comments: